TFA Thayer Quarterly Editor/Publisher
- Back Issue Article Index
- Back Issue Index of the Thayer Quarterly
- Biography Index to Back Issues
- Complete Name Index 26,359 entries. Current through Fall 2017, Vol. 25, Issue 3. The Thayer Quarterly is the Official Newsletter of the Thayer Families Association. Future issues will be mailed at the end of the month as follows: Winter; December, Spring; March, Summer; June, Fall; September.
- Stories Needed. Stories are always welcome, and needed, in order to maintain your newsletter. Please consider sharing a Thayer related family with the rest of your family. Submit completed stories to the Editor at the address listed on the back of this newsletter or email them. Feeling timid? Just send the information and I will write the article for you. Just email me, the Editor, your information and I will write the article for you. Send all information to the address listed at the bottom of this page.
- Research Needed. We know of many locations in the United States named Thayer. I would like to ask all our readers to look into a location near them and research it for us. We would like to know how these places came to be named Thayer. Here is a partial list: Indiana; Thayer, Iowa; Thayer, Kansas; Thayer, Mississippi; Thayer, Nebraska; Thayer, South Carolina; Thayer, West Virginia; Thayer Corners, New York. If you know of others, please e-mail the Webmaster and he will include them here.
- Thank you for interest in The Thayer Quarterly Newsletter. Please e-mail me and include your full name, e-mail address and mailing address, along with your suggestions, comments or articles and I will get information to you concerning this newsletter as soon as possible. When e-mailing, please mention that you have visited our page.
- Your membership to the Thayer Families Association includes a subscription to The Thayer Quarterly. We are committed to completing the publication of “A Comprehensive Genealogy of the Thayers of America”. Many of you are involved in writing all Thayers in the United States to tell them about TFA and ask them to join. It is essential that we gather as much genealogical information as possible on present day generations. If you are holding out, trying to find just one more birth or death date, WAIT NO LONGER! Please send your information to our Historian/Genealogist Patricia Muno, as soon as possible. Make it your New Year resolution, and stick to it!
Submit articles for publication, comments, or suggestions to the editor at the address listed below. I will credit anyone for writing his or her own article or for providing information that I can write an article from. I can scan any photographs provided without damaging them. Photographs with a very light background are best. All materials provided will be returned if requested. Please submit completed articles of 2-3 type written pages. If you wish to write an article on information you provide, you may submit as much information as you have. Please cite your sources of information and allow me enough time to request permission to use copyrighted material. Please feel free to write me with your comments.
Best of The Thayer Quarterly
Welcome to the world of Thayers! This new section will provide you with a glimpse of the best articles that have appeared in past issues of The Thayer Quarterly, the official newsletter of the Thayer Families Association. All articles are copyright © Thayer Families Association, all rights reserved. Some corrections to articles have been made since the articles were first printed.
The Thayer Quarterly Newsletters listed below were printed from 1993 until 1 year ago. If they arouse your interest, won’t you consider joining TFA to receive your own copy 4 times per year either via postal snailmail or electronically via email? More recent back issues up to the current date are also available to members for $5.00 each and non-members for $10.00.
Mac users should Right Click on the desired link and select “Download Linked File”
Larissa Thayer Cullen, TQ Editor
153 Ohio Avenue
Fort Thomas, KY 41075